luni, 20 februarie 2012

The perfect man vs. Breakfast at Tiffany's


Being bored I started to look for a movie on my computer. And since I didn't have any internet connection, I had to pick from my old list of movies I saved on my lap top. So which one to see again, for like the 3rd time?

I chose ¨The perfect man¨, because I couldn't remember much of it.
And I don't know if you had been through the situation when if you read a book some time in your life you see the situation in a way, and if you read it again you see the situation with a whole different view!

This happened to me with this movie. Well I don't believe in perfect people, that means there isn't such a thing as a perfect man, but this movie is about something else. I don't consider it is a chick flick, but rather a good lesson.

It is a good lesson about overcoming the fear of sticking in one place, beeing with people for more than a little while and just make strong relations despite your fears.

I don't want to sound cheesy, but everyone has fears, it's a fact, and we have to overcome them somehow.

I don't kknow if the producer of this movie inspired himself from other movies or books, but the Holly from this movie is very much alike Holly from ¨Breakfast at Tiffany's¨. They even have the same name and their stories are very much alike.

They move a lot when they seem to end their ¨affaires¨ in one place. In ¨The perfect man¨ Holly moves around because of her mother's bad relationships with men, and Holly from ¨Breakfast at Tiffany's¨, well she runs from herself eventually.

If you want to spoil the movie, here's the ending:



If not, I recomend the whole movie.

Better said, both movies. They're not about perfect people, they're about finding the perfect person for them and just overcoming that fear that strangled them untill then. But it is also about someone beeing next to them and helping them overcome that fear.

I hope I will learn to stick to some place, to some person, someday. These movies just showed me the good part in sticking to someone :)

Niciun comentariu: