luni, 9 ianuarie 2012

What about joy?

I simply adore preaches. It's likely that I have a few favorite preachers, but some simply surprise me! And I don't think that the surprise comes from them...I think it comes from God. He likes to surprise us.
He always answers when we have an open heart  to listen to what He has to say to us. And I feel so blind sometimes...I let blindness cover me so much that I forget to open my heart.
I live my life, I do things that I think are good, but I forget doing them with joy in my heart and today God reminded me of that. He says through Paul: "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4
It's a verse a friend of mine always told me. It's a verse I always see in the Bible, and I hope I learn to do it. To rejoice is a command here.

How much better is the life of he who rejoices. He does all things to praise God and only Him. He does things with hope, He doesn't mind if the circumstances are bad, he knows he can learn a lot of lessons from the circumstances.

I also remembered this verse during the preach:

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its works so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything" James 1:2-4

Rejoice! Rejoice! What a hard lesson, but once you learn it is so fulfilling!

Niciun comentariu: