vineri, 9 ianuarie 2009

Wonderland....

I simply love a place...
One day I asked God to give me something that will make me go over and over again in one place...so it was time to go there again...and I started looking for things, people or events that will make me love that place...I really wanted to go back again with all my little heart...As the days were passing, and it was almost time to go I began to be sad because I did not find that glimpse that would make me come back full of all the joy in the world...
But in my sadness...God said: "Just watch carefully before you leave!" After I looked into my heart again, and watched around a bit I simply saw the glimpse...how could I miss it??...This place is defined by LOVE! It`s so simple, but in it`s humbleness I found hope. It`s so full of sin, but also so full of God...in it`s clutter I found peace...
I didn`t realize at first...but God really gave me more than I asked...I asked for a special person or feeling that could make me want to go back from the bottom of my heart...and He gave me the place it`s self!
I love everything that sorrounds me there: the people first of all, the landscape, the church, the friends I make there, the bed I sleep in, the food I eat...simply everything...
So...I simply love a place...and I will go back every time with all my heart and full of all the joy in the world....Can you guess where this place is?

Niciun comentariu: