sâmbătă, 8 octombrie 2011

big ol' mean reality show

...sometimes you just see yourself in the mirror and wonder where did the old you go. You see your body older, your hair shorter or longer. You have glasses now, you travel a lot, you say hello to old friends on the street and just see the difference. I am a person that lives in the past a lot and if I don't get the missing feeling a lot, sometimes I really do miss stuff that happened in my life.

The old street, the old book, the things I never did pop into my mind. I have a romantic mood sometimes, I know, but I just wonder what if, how it all would have been and it's such a destroying thought.

It's good to have your own dream world in which you can escape, but you will always have reality to come back to! That's a fact!

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

Of of...realitatea cruda, doare cand te izbesti de ea.