luni, 22 septembrie 2008

Acelasi joc...

Si dupa ce am vazut si eu la multi chestia asta, am zis ca hai sa o fac si eu:

1. Put your musicplayer on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question

3. Use the song as the answer to the question even if it doesn`t make sense.

Si am inceput:

1.How are you feeling today?

Who knew- Pink ... "If someone said three years from now/you`d be long gone/who knew?" "If someone said count your blesses now/for the long gone/I guess I just didn`t know how..."

2.Will you get far in life?

Hey there Delilah- Plain White T`s ..."what`s it like in New York city" ???wow...maybe;;)

3.How do your friends see you?

Iris- Goo Goo Dolls  "when everything`s made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am"

4.Will you get married?

Martie, ma iubesti- Ci7ra perfecta ..."fara Tine viata mea n-are nici un rost"...Doar Domnul stie cand va veni....si daca va veni:D

5. What is your best friend`s theme?

Disturbia- Rihanna ..."your mind is in disturbia"...:| no comment

6.What is the story of your life?

Epilog- Vama Veche ... "lumea cu iubire va scapa", "dragostea va mai schimba ceva", "sa nu uiti de inima ta", "lumea asta moarta va-ncerca sa-ti fure dragostea", "celor care cred ca visele nu pot muri"......cred ca melodia asta spune totul:D

7.What was high school like?

Every time we touch- Cascada... "I still here your voice....";))

8. How can you get ahead in life?

You`re not alone- Meredith Andrews ...I`m not alone... ce pot sa cer mai mult?:->

9.What is the best thing about your friends?

Balada pentru o minune- Vank "Te asteptam, bine-ai venit" "O viata si ceva langa tine vreau sa fiu".....ce frumos:D sentimentul e reciproc.

10. What is in store for this weekend?

Win or loose- Zero absoluto feat Nelly Furtado   "En noce penso piu" cred ca party de ganduri noaptea sau somn?

11. What song describes you?

Supergirl-Raemon "supergirls don`t cry"

12. To describe your grandparents?

Just so you know- Jesse McCartney  "I souldn`t love you...but I want to" li se potriveste dupa ce poveste au avut in tinerete"

13.How is your life going?

Fairytale gone bad- Sunrise avenue ...se pare ca merge cam rau:(

14.What song will they play at your funeral?

Octombrie, un zambet- Ci7ra perfecta  "un nou inceput si pe chip un zambet" , "o inima am si aceea plange..." Pentru mine?:D

15. How does the world see you?

Rehab- Rihanna  "you were like my lover and my best friend"? "I`ll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you" ? "Baby you`re my disease"? "My favorite drug" ?....wow...in sensul bun oare?;))

16.Will you have a happy life?

Faithfully- Eric and Leslie Ludy  sigur.....:->

17. Do people secretly lust after you?

Here I am- Leona Lewis   nu imi dau seama....poate...

18.How can I make myself happy?

Ever ever after- Carrie Underwood   believe in ever ever efter...kaus it may be only a wish away:D

19. What should you do with your life?

August, esti tot- Ci7ra perfecta   sa-L fac pe Domnul toata viata mea...El sa fie totul pentru mine... "Esti tot ce am nevoie"

Interesant joc....maybe maybe unele s-ar potrivi;)

Niciun comentariu: